CONSULTATION APPROPRIATENESS AND REFUND POLICY
- CDA Clinics does not guarantee that an online / telehealth consultation is the appropriate course of treatment for your particular health care problem. The Doctor has the sole discretion to decide whether an online / telehealth consultation is appropriate, whether to provide any particular service, and to determine the health services required.
- Certain health services cannot be delivered via online or telehealth consultations. For example, physical examinations, blood tests, diagnostic imaging or other tests which may be required. If the Doctor decides that the health service you require cannot be delivered via an online/telehealth consultation, the Doctor will advise you of alternative health care options available to you.
- A Doctor may offer you the ability to make online payments for health products and services you have requested. Payment options are displayed on the Site. You agree to pay all fees or charges in accordance with these Terms and the fees and charges in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
- Whether you are entitled to any refund for a health product or service, will be determined by CDA Clinics. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made using the online payment gateway to the card originally used for payment.
- To make a claim for a refund, please email email@example.com with your invoice number and reason for the refund request.
- Returns, if applicable, are accepted if they are sent back to us within 30 days of receiving the order, along with a copy of the customer’s invoice.
We accept returns of any un-opened products if they are sent back to us within 30 days of receiving, along with a copy of your invoice. The delivery cost of all returns must be covered by the customer. Refunds will only be issued using your original payment method.
When returning a product, you will be asked for information to explain the reason for your return, or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return.
What do I do if I received a damaged or incorrect product?
If you happen to receive the wrong product or your product is damaged, please notify our customer service team immediately so we can rectify it. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue, with a clear image of the damaged/incorrect items, along with a copy of your tax invoice or order number. Our friendly team will look into it and get back to you with a solution as soon as possible. Please allow 2 business days for a response from our Customer Service team confirming your refund and/or next steps.
How will my refund be processed?
Your refund will be issued using your original payment method.
For items purchased online with buy now-pay later service providers, a refund will be processed and your buy now-pay later service provider will be advised. Your payment plan will be adjusted to reflect the new total order value.
How long until I receive my refund?
Depending on your bank, it can take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Do you have a limit on the number of products I can order?
Typically, no. However, as each order is assessed by our Doctors on a case-by-case basis, each individual patient may or may not be approved to purchase particular products.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Once your order has left the warehouse, you are not able to change or cancel it. We do not accept change-of-mind returns. Please contact our customer service team if you have any queries about altering or cancelling your order.