Delivery and Shipping of Products
- Products available from our Site are subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
- We make every effort to ensure our Product descriptions are accurate as possible with specifications made on the information provided to us. However, should an error occur we reserve the right to correct our description.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact image of the actual Product.
- Due to Product demands, CDA Clinics’ Products may not be available at all times. If no products are available we will contact you and inform you of our product availability and projected delivery times. Although our product may be delayed or momentarily unavailable you agree that we may still charge your credit card and ship CDA Clinics’ Products when they become available.
- We reserve our rights to limit the quantities of any Products purchased through our Site.
- Orders are dispatched within 3-5 business days of receiving your confirmed order/payment.
- We currently only ship to street addresses in Australia. Freight/shipping costs are calculated depending on your postcode and will be provided at the checkout prior to payment.
- Australian shipping is available via Australia Post.
- An invoice will be sent to the nominated email address that you enter at checkout.
- We endeavor to process orders within 1-2 full business days and aim to have items delivered to you as follows:
- Estimated delivery times (business days) via Australia Post
- Express Shipping: 1-2 Business Days (Price calculated at checkout)
When will my product be delivered to me?
Once you complete your free Virtual Consult with CDA Express and your order has been placed, one of our Doctors will review it for approval. If you qualify, we will express deliver your products to your doorstep. We use Australia Post as the primary courier for all CDA Express deliveries.
Do you deliver Australia-wide?
We sure do! As our Virtual Consults are cost-free and available to anyone in Australia, any eligible CDA Express customers can order products and have them express delivered to their chosen location in Australia.
What are your delivery costs?
Delivery costs will be calculated at the checkout. All approved orders on CDA Express will be delivered via an express postage service.
How long will it take for my product to arrive?
As every order on CDA Express will be sent to the patient via express mail, the wait time on all deliveries is 1-2 business days to most metropolitan areas and 2-5 business days to remote Australian locations.
How can I track my order?
All orders will be sent via the Australia Post express service and will be trackable. As soon as your product leaves the warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number and link so you can track the progress of your delivery. (Please allow one business day for your tracking number to be activated).
Please note, you may receive several shipping confirmation emails to track your order, if your items have been sourced from multiple stores and/or delivered by multiple carriers.
What if I’m not home when my order is delivered?
If you aren’t home at the time of the expected delivery, your parcel will be left in a secure place if deemed safe to do so by the delivery driver. If they feel it is not safe to leave, you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local Australia Post.
My order still hasn’t arrived after 5 business days. What do I do?
If you haven’t received your order within 5 business days of making your purchase, please email your full name and order number to email@example.com so we can look into your delivery asap. In most cases this means that your parcel is waiting for collection at your nearest post office after delivery attempt has occurred.
Potential service interruptions
Variables outside of CDA Express’s control may lead to longer delivery times. Please understand that some interruptions (e.g. COVID-19 restrictions, courier mishaps etc.) are out of our control.